Embedded Systems Development Intern
- Enrolled in a graduate program related to Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems or a related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Embedded C, C++, Arduino.
- Knowledge of Network Protocols (Ethernet, IP etc) and Wireless technologies (Bluetooth, WiFi etc)
- Experience in PCB design (Preferably using EAGLE).
- Should be willing to travel if required.
- Preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with RFID Tags and Readers
- Case design for housing PCBs.