Electrical Engineer Intern
MSEE/PhD Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
1) May be involved in all aspects of analog circuit design, embedded systems development, including analysis, design, coding, testing and automation.
2) Will be expected to design electronic circuits, write and test embedded software, execute written test procedures, document results, and to recognize/isolate system anomalies.
3) Tasks include analog/digital circuit design, writing code (C/C++) for embedded systems, troubleshooting, testing and documentation of results.
4) Intern will work along and assist the development team.
1) Currently enrolled in MSEE/PhD Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
2) Minimum cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA.
3) Proficiency in at least one or more of programming languages C, C++, Perl or Python.
4) Knowledge of the fundamentals of digital circuit design and analog circuit design, wireless technologies (nice to have).
5) Knowledge of RF/Microwave circuits, low power mixed signal circuit design, sensors, A/D signal processing (nice to have).
6) Strong knowledge of designing with operational amplifiers, microcontrollers, digital logic, communications hardware, and analog filters.
7) Proficiency in PCB design, automation tools like Cadence or similar IC design tools.
8) Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
9) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
10) Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
11) Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
12) Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
13) Ability to build strong and influential relationships.
14) Ability to take initiative and drive for results.
15) Should be willing to travel if required.