Education- PhD/ post doctoral from an accredited University
The Director of Systems Engineering will be in a highly visible role, and the performance of this individual will have a material impact on the overall corporate success of Peeva’s growth. In this role the candidate will be the “bridge” between the high-level company vision and direction and execution of the day-to-day engineering efforts that deliver on the vision. They will lead, grow, and manage a development team and oversee delivery of products and future product releases.
We are seeking a Director of Engineering to implement our back end and to build a world-class software development organization.
C++ , manage unit tests, system tests, and regression tests, estimate work units, manage the agile development process and how to get the most out of your team. Directors, Engineering are essential to making sure the trains run on time. You will be required to interface to our head of product management and liaise with larger scale accounts and direct communication with Information technology and business operations directors.
Peeva is seeking an experienced engineering executive to help define and execute the company vision and product road-maps while inspiring the team to exceed customer expectations. All the fundamentals are in place to help this person succeed: cutting-edge technology and products.
- Manage and motivate multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality releases on schedule.
- Grow the engineering staff by hiring quality software engineers that match the culture and can quickly contribute to corporate goals
- Ensure clear and objective communication of goals, responsibilities, and timelines between all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Formulate and measure long-term objectives and standards of performance for the department and individual engineers.
- Manage local, remote, and outsourced resources, including hiring and managing, and facilitating the rapid, effective and quality growth and utilization of the engineering staff
- Interact with customers to learn of new requirements and opportunities, and to articulate the value and best practices of our products
Software product management
- The ability to build, develop, retain and lead a world class engineering team
- Experience with enterprise class cloud-base end-user applications targeted at Fortune 1,000 companies is crucial
- Proven success in translating business requirements into product plans
- Experience with and a commitment to Agile development methodologies
- Ability to motivate and inspire others through collaboration and influence
- Strong relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills
- Committed to the highest standards of excellence and integrity
- Ability and willingness to travel as required, estimated to be less than 20% of time
A masters graduate with a keen passion towards Cybersecurity (Application Security, Information Security, Network Security, Embedded Security) and Networks.
Programming : | Java - Core, Spring, Web Services | C++ | C | Bash | Python |
| MATLAB | HTML | CSS | JS |
Technologies : | BGP | EIGRP | OSPF | MPLS | TCP | IP | Cloud |
Tools/API : | Wireshark | Cisco IOS | AWS |
Technologies : | TLS | Authentication (OAuth, Kerberos, MAC) |
| Confidentiality ( AES, 3-DES, RSA ) | Integrity ( SHA-1, SHA-2, MD5 ) |
Tools/API : | nmap | Nessus | Backtrack | Java Crypto Library |
OS : | Windows | Linux (Arch, Ubuntu) |