How to Find Your Pet’s Microchip
Uh oh… you just found out that your pet’s microchip needs to be registered in an actively searched database to be tracked back to you, but you lost the paperwork… no worries.
How to Find Your Pet’s Microchip ID
- Contact Your Vet: Your vet likely has a record of your pet’s microchip.
- Visit Your Vet: Schedule a visit to have your pet scanned for the microchip.
- Peeva Network Vets: If your vet is part of our network, use the kiosk in their lobby to scan your pet and register them with Peeva on the spot, absolutely free.
- Existing Peeva Registration: If your pet is already registered, please don’t attempt a second registration. Check our Pet Ownership page for more details.
- Forgot Password: If you’ve forgotten your password, simply log in with your email and select ‘forgot password.’ We’ll send you a new one.
To check your pet’s microchip, imply sign in to your account. Updating your contact information is easy. If you forgot your password, click on the forgot password link and we will send you a new one. If you’re still having trouble searching your pet’s microchip, use our verify enrollment tool to verify that your pet’s microchip is registered.