Pet Ownership Transfer Form
Pet Ownership Transfer
To transfer the ownership of a pet registered with Peeva to a new owner, please complete this form. The transfer fee is $40.
To complete the transfer, Peeva requires proof of ownership documentation to confirm your status as the new rightful owner of your pet. Proof of ownership documentation can be any of the following:
- A pet adoption agreement from your rescue or shelter organization.
- A pet license from your city or town.
- A pet rabies certificate.
- Vet records or bills that are in your name.
- Approval from the pet’s current owner.
After the transfer is successfully processed, you will receive an email confirmation. At that point, you will be able to create an account with Peeva.
*In the rare event that the previous owner contests the transfer, we will temporarily place the transfer request on hold. A member of our support team will then contact all parties involved to confirm whether the transfer can be processed.