Content Marketing Intern
inbound and organic "marketing" experience
If there’s one thing you’ll learn about the marketing industry, it’s that content is king. This drives a need for more, and better, content for customers. We’re looking for creative interns that are word savvy to supplement our operation.
Our ideal intern should be creative, proactive and energetic. We need someone who is not afraid to bring ideas to the table and we are providing an open and welcome environment to make those ideas happen. We’re looking for a content creator to help us develop our digital footprint, by generating awareness of the problems we are setting out to resolve through social media, email and inbound marketing.
- Write compelling copy
- Create short and long form content for blogs, emails, and inbound marketing
- Assist in research, development and curation of relevant content
- Create and schedule social media creative and copy
- Strong grasp of social media & blogging
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail and grammar
- Working knowledge of WISIWYG editors
- SEO knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- HTML skills
- Hubspot certification- preferred
- Design ads and banners, engaging infographics inline with Peeva branding
- Website design and html coding
- Use existing templates to design and layout summary of new content articles
- Develop motion graphic videos
- Create awesome graphics, and composite images
What does it take to do this job?
- Graphic Design or Web Design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Stellar attitude and communication skills
- Hard-working and lightning fast
- Self-reliant, resourceful, and ability to work independently
HTML, Java, SQL, Develop motion graphics for outside film promo production team. After Effects, Joomlaw, squarespace Wordpress a huge plus.