What personal information does Peeva collect?
We collect limited information when users subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, or manually enter information on our site.
What, when, why, and how does Peeva Inc. collect information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you interact with this website such as; signing up for our newsletter, responding to a survey or opting in for marketing communications, or other features
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Does Peeva use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may mention or link to third-party companies on our blog or website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Users can set preferences for how Google targets them using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Peeva will never spam you or sell your data off to third parties. Peeva will email you from time to time about feature enhancements and new functions as we unveil them to ensure you get the most out of our service.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does Peeva handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old, nor do we permit third parties, or plug-ins to collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following: Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
‘Peeva Fetch’ is an additional central pet registry and pet medical records portal/cloud SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS collectively referred to as services that are separate from this site and that we make available to pet owners and our veterinary partners. Users are required to enter their personal information; including their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and other personal details to enhance their experience and breadth of our services we make available to them for the life of their pet. Additional information and privacy information can be found in the End User License Agreements of those services.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Peeva, inc 640 Ellicott Street Buffalo, New York, 14202 United States firstname.lastname@example.org 833.733.8226
Last Edited on 3/8/2022